A passing thought on dealing with Pro/Anti-Israeli fundamentalists
June 26, 2010
- Taking a side.
- Think about the facts.
- Using the facts to reinforce her side.
- Possibly have some positions.
- Integrating new facts with her previous positions.
- Having new and improved positions.
Interaction between the two:
- The problem is when the fundamentalist has better rhetoric.
- The solution is to remember that the conclusions should not be done on the spot, and can wait for further thinking and analysis.
- A new problem is that the fundamentalist would win the game she is playing with herself.
- I can’t think about solution for that. Maybe showing some affection can help a little.